500 BEST TOPICS FOR ARGUMENTATIVE/PERSUASSIVE ESSAY
Argumentative essay Topics on Gender Roles
- Ladies can ask men out
- There can be platonic relationships between boys and girls
- The right place for women is at work and not in the kitchen
- The society should protect men from attacks advanced by feminists
- Woken should keep their original birth names even after entering marriages
- Intensive research on male pregnancies should be encouraged in all medical research institutes
- Women who are in Armed Forces combats expose their armies
- Men should be allowed to cry often
- There are no gender-specific roles in the modern world
Argumentative Essay Topics on Ethical Dilemmas
- The government should declare surrogacy legal
- We should allow marriage between same sex couples
- All countries should do away with nuclear weapons
- Companies that use animals to test their drugs should pay higher taxes
- Plastic surgery should only be accessible to accident victims
- We should not allow professional actors to indulge in betting activities
- The government should outlaw all fur and leather clothing businesses
- Teenagers should be granted full access to birth control pills
- The State business should be separated from politics
- News reporters should not alter facts to increase their viewership
Argumentative Essay Topics on Personal Relationships
- There is need to teach empathy at school
- The most effective way of resolving conflicts is by using humor
- Academics is less important as compared to social life
- There is need for parents to be the best friends to their children
- You cannot make acquaintances through smoking
- The internet is the main killer of communication today
- Codependency enhances a good family life among Americans
- The first impression of an individual should never be doubted
- Talking is less important than effective listening
- Conflicts play a critical role in building healthy interactions and relationships
Essay Typer Topics on college life
- The pet syndrome in teachers hurts the self-esteem of the learners
- There is need for learners to include their tutors on social media platforms
- Sororities and fraternities waste time for the societies around
- All learners should reside together in dormitories
- Sitting in lecture halls should be made optional
- Participating in sports should be mandatory in school
- Homework harms more than it benefits learners
- Campuses should regulate junk foods
- Extra-curriculum activities positively impact the career prospects of learners
- Peer pressure plays a critical role in personal development
Argumentative Essay Topics on business communication
- Everything that happens investment, war, and romance is fair to everyone involved
- Companies should deny smokers employment opportunities
- Productivity of employees can be improved through regular team building activities
- You can boost the performance of your company through regular brainstorming
- Organizations should not adapt the business strategies of their competitors
- It is unethical to leave one company and join their competitor
- The best way to improve business performance is by using customer criticism
- You can enhance the motivation of employees through inclusive corporate culture
- Dress code has no impact on office workers
- Diagonal communication is imperative for the overall performance of the organization
Essay Typer Topics on Business
- Outsource the IT department hurts companies
- There should be checks and balances when using innovation
- Small cities with upcoming local enterprises should not allow big corporation (IKEA) to operate
- Government should not use taxes to revive/bailout bankrupt enterprises
- All business entities should be forced to have social media networks
- Having a degree in MBA is not an assurance for business success
- Going green should be mandatory for all businesses
- We cannot stop online piracy by using PIPA and SOPA
- The route course of business bankruptcy is bad leadership
- Energy drinks is a viable business opportunity
Argumentative Essay Topics on international economy
- China is a new entrant in the economic superpower world
- International Business Language should always be English
- Call center outsourcing to Indian companies is cost effective lowers the quality of service
- The debt crisis of Europe can have negative effects on small business in the USA
- A common global currency should be introduced across the world
- The crisis in Europe reveals that globalization is not a good idea
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) deny countries with bad economic performances loans
- The Poverty Reduction and Growth programs as offered by the World Bank and IMF are not effective
- It is unjust to immediately cancel the debt of poor economies
- There is no chance of Greece doing away with the Eurozone
Argumentative Essay Topics on Management
- Human resource departments should desist using lie detectors while interviewing job seekers
- We should never judge job applicants based on how they use the social media
- Organizations should allow their workers to use social media
- All sectors should carry out regular training of their workers
- Non-monetary motivation can be used as a tool for retaining workers
- High employee turnover reduces revenues of a company
- New workers rejuvenate the energy in a workers in a company
- The government should protect the secrets of trade
- The secret of effective business management is delegating responsibilities
- The top reason for Apple’s success is Steve job’s genius status
Argumentative Essay Topics on marketing
- Social media is a low cost but effective channel of advertisement
- Subliminal advertising messages have lost their effectiveness
- The best improvement emanates from feedback from customers
- The only way that ads can reach the hearts of the spectator is through humor
- Special offers and sales discounts cannot compete with brand loyalty
- The strategy of push marketing no longer works
- Customers perceive direct sales letters as spam
- Old Versus new price strategy always converts
- Positive branding enhances success of business
- Organizations should desist from sending birthday messages that are offensive to their clients
Argumentative Essay Topics on Literature
- The poem ‘Road not Taken’ by Robert Frost sends his readers a positive message
- The works of Shakespeare would be more interesting if they were to be shortened
- The primary massage of Romeo and Juliet is the power of love that cannot be denied
- The relationship of Hemingway Portrays Santiago with the natural surroundings to display how he is connected with the sea and its inhabitants saves the old man in the middle of his misfortunes
- George Orwell unveils the argument that excessive controls by the state creates a world where the people are hardly alive in his novel in 1984
- Remark of the fiction account of the Germany experience in the first world war together with together with historic reports are captured in ‘All Quiet on the Western Front’
- Women played a critical role in making peace as is evident in the Beowulf, in the Anglo-Saxon society
- The use of neologisms in Brave New World by Huxley creates a futuristic environment’s atmosphere
- The main character of Les Miserables is Jean Valgean and he embodies the principles of confronting spiritually with civil war
- The primary idea that Paulo Coelho reveals in his allegorical novel Alchemist is that the entire universe is helpful to individuals who pursue their dreams
Argumentative Essay Topics on Languages
- Language structure has an effect on the way its native speakers view the world
- The cause of Jargon is the laziness of the person speaking but not the evolution of language
- The auto-complete function of Google makes use of negative stereotypes
- The minds of people can be controlled by the use of metaphors
- Social media networking is a powerful change instrument in the field of typed conversations
- The dominance of same-sex marriages call for redefinition of marriage concepts and introduction of new words equivalent to ‘widower‘
- Very strong taboos that are against the swear words people use can make individuals come up with more creative ways of cursing
- A simpler phonetic system of language can encourage learners to communicate in languages the want to learn
- Language sexism is the art of complimenting the looks of colleagues
- Declaring love or telling jokes in a foreign language is easier for people who use several languages
Argumentative Essay Topics on Education
- Parents should not hinder their children from drawing on walls
- Learners should be granted the opportunity to select their instructors
- Video gaming should be part of the syllabus
- Learning from home is more effective than public institutions
- Online learning cannot eliminate brick and motor schools
- Coaching on handwriting is irrelevant
- The grading system is not the best indicator for effort and intelligence among learners
- It’s good to begin college lessons later in life
- Teachers should be allowed to be in possession of guns while in class
- Learning institutions should not search their student’s desks
Argumentative Essay Topics on Law
- Charging fees on extra weight on planes should be prohibited
- Parent’s consent should not be a requirement while issuing birth control pills to teenagers
- Mailing materials that have abortion content should be prohibited
- Tooting the horns of cars should be prohibited except in emergency
- Castle doctrine permits owners of property to use their guns while protecting them
- Citizens who are under 21 years should not own guns
- Flying confederate flag on any public property within the US should be restricted
- Police men should be permitted to detain any vehicles whose drivers are not licensed
- Minors who are under the age of 18 should not be permitted to use tanning bags
- Without a warrant, the police should not search the phones of the persons they arrest
Argumentative Essay Topics on History
- Western museums should take back artifacts to their original countries.
- Denying that holocaust happened is an illegal act of historic revisionism.
- Hitler’s personality played led to the successful development of Nazism ideology.
- Epidemics that occurred after the European contact were the root causes of the fatalities in the native American population.
- Spanish inquisition hampered scientific progress.
- The arm race and cold war (between 1947 to 1991) were the stimulants of the scientific progression among the warring countries.
- The stage of slavery was important in the global economic development process.
- The greatest crime against the indigenous population was the Trail of Tears.
- The attacks on Pearl Harbor brought changes to the course of history.
- We cannot justify Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings morally.
Argumentative Essay Topics on nursing
- Placebo treatments should be done for medical treatment.
- Nurses should not terminate the lives of patients who are suffering.
- The government should encourage more men to train as nurses.
- Spouses should be prohibited by law from removing feeding tubes: The case of Terry Shiavo.
- More resources allocations should be directed towards the treatment and prevention of Hepatitis B.
- Old people should be permitted to have cardiac surgery whenever they wish as long as they are aware of the risks involved
- Medicine Vs religion: You should not convince the Jehovah witness followers to go for medical treatment.
- Vacuuming is the best way to eliminate elements that cause asthma.
- Good pain management should be readily accessible to everyone.
- The blame of poor quality services cannot be passed on to understaffed hospitals.
Essay Typer Topics on innovations
- Some inventions discourage people from working hard
- Google glasses can have a tendency of increasing the number of car accidents.
- Timers that block windows after a set time limit on video games should be installed on computers.
- Wikileaks projects are good at encouraging democracy.
- Information availability on the internet is more beneficial than harmful.
- Online college degrees should be given equal treatment with those of physical colleges.
- All brick and motor malls will soon be replaced by online shopping.
- The only way to convince children to engage in sporting activities is through inclusion of physical exercises in video gaming.
- Texting enhances the reading skills of learners.
- Modern individuals are so addicted to their mobile phones.
Essay Topics on social networks
- The main reason why most social networks makes use of the blue in the background is to build trust.
- Social networks should not share the information of their users with 3rd parties
- No ads should be run on social media.
- Professional network profiles should be compulsory for college graduates.
- It is dangerous to share too much information on Social Media.
- Cyber bullies are a result from poor privacy settings.
- Social networks offer the best connections to the society.
- Twitter can be a very efficient tool when it comes to spreading political propaganda.
- Social network attraction leads to real life attraction.
- Moderate breaks on Facebook can enhance the performance of learners.
Argumentative Essay Topics on the environment
- People should not go for cash at the expense of trees.
- We can reduce global warming effects by making use of wind power plants.
- The state should ban the use of plastic bags.
- Recycling offers a good solution to the problem of e-waste.
- All people should cycle for short distances.
- Each family should not own at most two vehicles.
- Earthly hours should be held on monthly basis.
- Nuclear weapons should be banned globally.
- Whaling should be banned.
- Ecotourism has environmental benefits.
Argumentative Essay Topics on sports
- Video gaming is a form of sporting just like chess.
- Violent games likes boxing should be made illegal.
- Transferring of players from one team to another should be banned.
- All animal-involving sports should be rendered illegal.
- Ladies should not participate in power lifting.
- Women sports should be given equal treatment to those of men.
- Tobacco or alcohol ads should be excluded from TV sports.
- 50% of the athletes’ success lies in hands of the coach.
- The first chess move advantage is not beneficial to the player.
- There still exists smart college athletes.
Persuasive Essay Topics on addictions
- Hypnosis is an excellent cure of addiction
- Facebook addiction calls for immediate intervention
- It’s possible to return drug addicts to normal social life through rehabilitation.
- Debit styles and credit cards can be very addictive.
- Relying on other’s opinion emotionally is detrimental to personal development.
- Smoking does not relieve stress.
- Un-spirituality is the major cause of drug addiction .
- Rehabilitation centers are not as good as family homes.
- The alcoholics anonymous mechanism is not effective.
- Each person suffers from a certain form of addiction.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Art
- Injuries that are related to video gaming are not a serious threat within the community.
- Old buildings should be preserved as architectural monuments.
- Individuals should not be given the freedom to raise statues for whoever they feel like immoral politicians.
- Graffiti is only good when special canvas are used.
- Both traditional and digital art should receive equal treatment.
- Harlem shake phenomena and Gangnam style depict our tradition.
- All forms of censorship lead to permanent destruction of art.
- An artist will always paint an image that he or she resembles.
- Observers always give their personal interpretations in artworks, which were not the original meanings by artists. For example, Kazimir Malevich’s Black Square.
- Some Television advertisements are real artworks.
Essay Typer Topics on music
- There is a very deep meaning in some rap songs.
- Listening to Mozart music cannot make you smarter.
- The songs of Adele have a healing power.
- There should a ban of music in shopping regions for the sake of the workers health.
- Justin Bieber actually has a talent.
- The beauty of electronic music resembles that of classic music
- Music relieves both physical and moral pains.
- Instructors should make use of background music during college testing.
- Use of headphones while crossing the street should be prohibited.
- Expectant ladies should be expose themselves to soothing music
Persuasive Essay Topics on photography
- At beauty contests Photoshop should be prohibited.
- Painting is less challenging as compared to photography.
- Street photographers should not be allowed to take photos of anyone without their permission.
- Pictures offer a silent mode of communication. Millions of voices to millions of people.
- The art of photographing is still important irrespective of advancement in technology.
- Natural light generates higher quality pictures than flash light.
- The photography career cannot be eliminated even though every kid has a camera on his or her phone.
- Bad choices coupled with full access to social media and digital cameras can lead to trouble. (Todd’s suicide of Amanda in Canada, for instance).
- White and black photos still retain a certain level of charm.
- The quality of pictures can be enhanced by post filters.
Argumentative Essay Topics on accounting
- The focus on traditional labor has become absolute
- Collection of expenditure and revenue data is at the center stage of the organization’s strategic planning.
- Reporting companies increase the level of competition among themselves through an increased level of financial accounting disclosure.
- It’s important to include non-cash items in performance evaluation techniques.
- You should not delegate the choice of financial accounting method to shareholders and managers.
- We can define the value of auditing mechanisms through collusion in auditing.
- The primary purpose of accounting is to implement contracts on economic agents.
- Corporate environmental and social reporting is compulsory for all organizations.
- Tax policy changes should have an immediate reflection in all accounting procedures.
- Accounting systems should have more flexibility so as to serve the requirements of the new management.
Essay Typer Topics on Jounalism
- Journalism should not make sensation by distorting facts.
- Journalist photos are not as valuable in the modern world as they used to be before the invention of photo editing technologies.
- Professionalism in journalism includes keeping quiet on some issues during wars.
- Ethics in journalism is a reflection of the level of democracy in various nations.
- Internet journalism should follow the same professional ethics just like its offline counterpart.
- Cable television advent affected journalism negatively: an increase in competition is detrimental to professional ethics.
- Discrimination of female journalists still exists in the United States
- The government of china should not manipulate public opinion messages on one child policy that is sent to social media.
- The terminology various channels use reflects varying attitudes towards the issues surrounding the al-Aqsa mosque’s excavation.
- Citizen journalism should not be an instrument for manipulating people politically (The presidential elections of South Korea, for instance).
Topics on Public Relations for Essay Typing
- Free media placement cannot compete with the effectiveness of paid advertisement.
- News coverage plays a critical role in the formulation of clients perceptions.
- Modern customers have several concerns about the ethical standpoint of organizations they trade with.
- Ethics and the reputation of an organization are its main success factors.
- Use of social media communication is crucial in the success of public relations.
- Negative public relations does not work for big organizations.
- It is unethical to sell the last name of a brand to customers.
- There is no way word of mouth communication will ever lose value.
- We should integrate public relations with other communication strategies.
- A college degree in public relations is not as important as self-education.
Persuasive Essay Topics on E-commerce
- Online retailers will soon replace traditional shops.
- Old customers fear making online transactions.
- Most brick and motor stores will face a show-rooming problem in the near future.
- Website layout determines the decisions of potential buyers.
- Internet fraud schemes have a limited place in the modern world
- Online shopping can be as addictive as traditional shopping.
- There are risks associated with online shopping.
- Client security should be the key concern of online retailers.
- Online shopping uses the impact of time pressure to influence the economic decisions of customers.
- Customers behavior is a critical component in e-commerce strategies.
Essay Typer Topics on youth issues
- Thorough sexual education in school can reduce teenage pregnancy.
- Staying together prepares partners for marriage.
- Young couples should not stay with their parents
- Parents should not give money to any children young adults.
- The surest way to prevent teen pregnancy is abstinence.
- College education is not the only determinant when seeking for a job.
- The best way to join a profession is through internship.
- The root cause of youth depression is college debt.
- The chances of early marriages ending early are very high.
- Having gap years between college and school enhances career prospects.
Topics in Aging- Essay Writing
- Ant-aging drugs are not beneficial to the society.
- It is more effective to treat all age related chronic diseases than treating each condition at a time.
- The official retirement age should not be increased even if life expectancy increases.
- Aging is a non-medical condition but the complications that come with it are medical.
- Eternal youthfulness may reduce ambition.
- Senior residents should be given preferential treatment.
- Old people parents, but with able children, should not be taken to retirement homes.
- Younger people should be taught to respect all people, not the old ones alone.
- The number of TV shows that focus on the old people should be increased.
- Citizens should not work once they attain the retirement age in order to solve the unemployment problem among the young.
Argumentative Essay Topics on healthcare
- The homeless should receive free medical care from the government.
- Only parents should have the mandate of making crucial health decisions affecting their children.
- It should be illegal to donate organs at the expense of the donor.
- People who have deadly diseases should possess access to medication which have not gone through clinical testing.
- Breastfeeding in public should be legalized.
- Obesity can be reduced by raising tax on fast foods.
- Modern doctors have a tendency of prescribing too much medicine.
- Energy drinks should be given equal treatment just like other medicines.
- Banning of Xenotransplantation is important because it is harmful.
- Individuals living with HIV should inform everyone.
Persuasive Essays on Nutrition
- Our fast-pace life require fast foods as an essential component.
- Human beings should stop feeding on animals.
- It is healthy to consume meat.
- Labeling of all food products that have GMO is important.
- The world produces excess food and the surplus should be forwarded to hunger struck areas.
- Obesity is the leading killer in the world.
- Fruits and vegetables consumption cannot outdo vitamin supplements.
- Parents should overfeed their kids.
- Students must take breakfast daily.
- Doing away with slim model stereotypes is critical if we want to solve the anorexia and bulimia problem among young girls.
Argumentative Essay Topics on celebrities
- Public figures should be granted the right to live a private life.
- Moral decline in America should not be blamed on celebrities and media.
- Violent movies tend to increase teenage violence.
- Teenagers tend to suffer from the syndrome of celebrity worship.
- Celebrities should not promote bad habits in their productions.
- Social media accounts have a direct effect on the reputation of celebrities.
- All celebrities have to do some charity donations.
- The lifestyle of celebrities like spending millions on goods and services dent the ambitions of young people.
- We have to separate actors from their roles in the movie.
- The audience should be made aware of the other side of the celebrity’s life such as sacrifice of individual happiness, nervous breakdowns, and hard work.
Argumentative Essay Topics on intellectual property
- Current policies on plagiarism are too strict.
- Social network users should provide the correct credit to information sources while sharing anything with their friends.
- Self-plagiarizing does not make any sense.
- Creativity refers to a smart combination of other people’s ideas.
- Use of PIPA and SOPA makes pirates more inventive than eliminating the act.
- Wikipedia is a rich source of information for learners.
- Teenagers have to learn about copyright before sharing their poems online.
- Intellectual property assignments should always be in a written form.
- Ignoring the copyright law does not have an excuse.
- Accessibility to online information is one of the primary sources of increasing piracy.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Philosophy
- The chicken came after the egg.
- Logical reasoning can be less powerful than intuition.
- Optimists have high chances of enjoying life while pessimists may be right at the end.
- It is impossible to implement free will.
- You can’t find truth as it is always subjective.
- There is no way to explain the complete picture of the world using materialism.
- We always base a particular subjective experience on a phenomenally conscious state.
- According to solipsism, there is no surety of anything a part from our own existence.
- Moral behavior is a happiness necessity.
- Justified killing does not exist.
Argumentative Essay Topics on psychology
- Gender specific cognitive mechanisms make men to love their eyes.
- Use of inkblot testing is an ineffective way of testing the personality of a person.
- IQ scores have a lot of bias.
- According to the fun theory, the best kind of motivation is having fun.
- People can receive great healing through music.
- The popularity of social networking is a temporal phenomena.
- Breakups and divorce are sometimes addictive.
- Children of divorced parents have high chances of divorcing.
- Financial scandals are less worse than moral scandals.
- Virtual reality may end up being very dangerous for teenagers.
Essay Typer Topics on sociology
- There should be a ban imposition on lotteries.
- We increase threat to society through the publicizing of serial killers by the media.
- The rights of employees can’t be defended by labor unions.
- Battered women syndrome is a self-defense mechanism
- Social inequality is a stumbling block in the development of the society.
- Learners should be taught more on able-isms while in school.
- The family institution is still relevant to the society.
- Married couples should have the same rights as civil unions.
- Social guarantees develop lazy citizens.
- Postponing parenthood has less negative and more positive effects.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Geography
- There exists a historical significance of rivers.
- Natural resources and landscapes are relevant to the economy of the nation.
- The level of cartography leaves so much to desire irrespective of Google map’s success.
- The central point to geography literacy has to be sustainable development.
- Tourism can assist in broadening the views about life.
- The climate of a country has an effect on the mentality of its population.
- Our main objective is to preserve the natural habitats of more species.
- The state should support geographical studies.
- Individuals from densely populated regions can occupy new locations.
- We cannot solve the global pollution problem through eco-tourism.
Persuasive Essay Typer Topics on anti-gun laws
- The existence of mass shootings explains the need for anti-gun laws
- Its people who kill and not guns
- Individuals should be given gun ownership as a self-defense mechanism.
- The only way to stop gun violence is through education.
- You cannot stop criminals from acquiring guns through gun control laws.
- Mass media makes killings to be an easy route of becoming famous.
- Both air flights and guns and anything that possess threat should be banned.
- Gun control violates the second amendment and hence cannot be put into action.
- Revising the second amendment can prevent tragedies.
- Mental health testing can prevent issuance of guns to the wrong people.
Essay Topics on abortions
- The government should prohibit partial birth abortions.
- Gender selection enhances family relations.
- All fetus have equal rights to life.
- Fetuses are exposed to a lot of pain during abortions.
- Abortion enables couples to avoid bringing kids with deadly medical conditions.
- Selective abortion resulting from genetic abnormalities is a type of discrimination against people living with disabilities.
- Abortion has the ability of terminating the life of a potential genius.
- Abortions reduces the level of crime.
- Abortion enhances the exposure to breast cancer.
- Unplanned for babies should not be brought to the world.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Adoption of children
- Couples who have infertility problems should adopt children instead of spending several years of treating the condition.
- Couples should inform their kids of adoption.
- Interracial adoption enhances the understanding of family diversity.
- According to the Russia Anti-US adoption bill, people should not politicize adoption.
- International adoption law’s strictness should also be applicable on domestic adoption requirements.
- Same sex parents should be prohibited from children adoption.
- The places of US orphans should not be taken by overseas children.
- Adoption procedures should be simplified.
- Adoptions by celebrities are very good as they draw public attention to this critical social problem.
- Forced adoption policies were an unthinkable crime in Australia.
Argumentative Essay Topics on religion
- The catholic religion’s ban on the use of barrier contraception methods is justifiable.
- Catholic priests should be prohibited from taking a vow of celibacy.
- There is need to criminalize blasphemy (Pussy Riot in the cathedral of Christ the savior of Moscow).
- Western newspapers should be prohibited from publishing cartoons that have prophet Mohammed.
- Creationism should be included in the school syllabus.
- The ten commandments should be in the school curriculum.
- Religion has more harms than benefits.
- Most people in the current generation use religion as a therapy especially soliciting for help in times of need.
- Religious beliefs should have dominance over state laws and regulation.
- The terminology ‘under God’ should be struck away from the American pledge of Allegiance.
Argumentative Essay Topics on politics
- Socialism is worse than capitalism.
- It is good for the state to put restrictions on the freedom of speech.
- Voting has to be made mandatory.
- The use of torture to get information even if when dealing with international terrorism suspects should not be permitted.
- Suicide should be made a criminal offense.
- The press should be banned from publicizing private life allegations without consent
- There is need to separate the state form the church.
- Arranged marriages should be outlawed.
- There is need to legalize both the union of a man with several women (polygyny) and the union of one woman with several men (polyandry).
- Restrictions on rural-urban migrations are necessary.
Essay Typer Topics on parenthood
- Parents should be given the right of using modern technologies to choose the sex of their baby.
- Parents should be given the right to screen their fetus and check for heritable diseases.
- Married people should be awarded parenting licenses.
- Parents should hold the personality of their children with respect.
- It is important for grandparents to be involved if we want to raise a happy family.
- The democratic style of parenting is no longer effective.
- Each parent requires some personal space and time.
- Carrot and stick motivation is a very effective strategy of parenting.
- Postponed parenthood tendency is good for society.
- Fathers have to take parenting leaves.
Argumentative Essay Topics on media
- Butthead and beavis series affect the development of teenagers negatively.
- Digital television is not good for the environment.
- The best way for teens to express their emotions is through the Emos culture.
- The media should not be sponsored by the government.
- There is need to include Netiquette (etiquette norms on the internet) in the school curriculum.
- YouTube has to be more strict with its anti-piracy policies.
- Twitter is now an integral component of modern tradition.
- Media bias should be declares as illegal.
- Social media is faster when it comes to spreading news than other official channels.
- Children protection against inappropriate content has to be offered through sensorship.
Persuasive Essay Typer Topics on schools
- Corporal punishment in learning institutions should not be permitted.
- Schools should develop more anti-bullying programs.
- Home learning hinders children from receiving important social experiences.
- Religion should be part of the school curriculum.
- There is a violation of students rights by using video camera surveillance in schools.
- The state law should not permit fundraising in schools.
- Presence of corporate in schools can contribute to the school budget.
- Some policies of plagiarism are more than nonsense.
- Teachers should discourage school snitches.
- Schools should emphasize sports more than academics.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Paranormal phenomena
- Bermuda triangle is simply a triangle on the map.
- The earth has more than one big foot.
- Those who believe in Paranormal phenomena observe them.
- The late offspring of dinosaurs is Loch Ness Monster.
- The existence of a separate soul from the body justifies the existence of ghosts.
- We don’t even have a single persuasive proof for UFO’s existence.
- Trolls in the internet are real life energy vampires.
- The aura color has effects on the well-being and mood of an individual.
- It’s possible to have mind to mind communication.
- The next step of society development can be Telekinesis.
Persuasive Essay Typing Topics on same sex marriage
- Spouses can make medical decisions through same sex marriages.
- The only reason for creating family is not procreation.
- The term gay marriage should be banned because its discriminative
- The main reasons for same sex marriage are insurance and tax benefits .
- There is no need to politicize same sex marriage.
- The debate on same sex marriage is obsolete because the marriage institution is getting outdated.
- You cannot compare the love and care that children can get in a gay marriage to traditional roles of the family.
- The modern society is not prepared to legalize same sex marriage.
- It is more important to teach tolerance within the community than legalizing same sex marriage.
- Same sex couples experience lower rates of divorce in comparison with heterosexual couples.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Airlines
- The risk of an airplane crash are much lower than that of a car crash.
- There is need to arm airplane pilots.
- There is no need for people who have horizontal challenges to pay for two seats.
- Parents should not be charged extra for the tickets of their babies, regardless of the added comfort and safety concerns.
- Airlines have to be charged for their carbon emissions.
- Airlines should have international flights alcohol restrictions.
- It is discriminative to force airline attendants to retire at age 35.
- There is need to replace the title gender specific title “stewardess” with ‘flight attendant’.
- Use of airlines offers equal level of safety to both infants and adults.
- Airlines should hire more pilots who are women.
Argumentative Essay Topics on Drugs
- There is need to ban or eliminate performance enhancement drugs.
- There should be an accessibility to birth control pills.
- There is need to legalize marijuana.
- America failed in its war on drugs.
- The results of drug legalization will be addictive epidemic.
- Policies on drug control saved thousands of lives.
- There is need to restrict the use of antidepressants.
- It is unethical to use advertisement in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You should not give patients special prescriptions from a doctor before they obtain analgesics.
- There is need to ban neuroleptics because it has unpredictable side effects
Movies Essay Typer Topics
- The movie Tolkien’s novel is not as good as Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- One thing that makes Avatar by Cameron a masterpiece is the visual effects.
- There are critical philosophical messages in the Twilight Sage
- Some of the best movie directors such as Stanley Kubrick never receive the deserved Oscar nominations
- There is no need to judge books by their movies.
- The wrong expectations we have from movies make trailers to become spoilers.
- We should limit the number of remarks for a single movie.
- The soundtrack in a movie can be more popular than the movies themselves: James Bond and Adele’s sky fall movies.
- The most controversial movie of 2012 was Quentin Tarantino’s Django unchained.
- The Oscar nominees are less intellectual in comparison with the movies that were nominated at the Cannes film festival.
Fun Essay Typer Topics
- The prettiest girls come from France.
- Its better if Barbie dolls are a bit overweight.
- Real men should not put on pink t-shirts or tight pants.
- Schools should teach dating techniques.
- High esteem enhances the chances of success among individuals.
- Diamonds are not the best friends to girls.
- It’s too expensive to hold birthday parties.
- The dream of America is still alive.
- The society of America has become so correct politically.
Any time that you need additional essay ideas, you can always talk to us. We help students all over the world to understand the essay writing process. Do not be left out when the experts are will to hold your hand tightly. Instant Essay Typer thanks you for reading through.
You may also find these resources insightful.
Can EssayTyper.com be Tracked? Can InstantEssayTyper.com be Tracked? Yes and No
Ever wondered on the repercussions that would hit you if your essay was tracked online?
Does EssayTyper.com Show Up as Plagiarism? Does InstantEssayTyper.com Show Up as Plagiarism?
Will my essay be plagiarized if I use the essay typer? Is there a threat of being caught with plagiarism when using an online essay bot?